CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Gotta Start Somewhere!


There's no place like home. My home, Clarksdale, Mississippi. Coahoma County. The Delta.

No where else I'd rather be. I love it here. The good, the bad, and the ugly. The new, the old, and the in-between.

We still have several life-long residents here. We have also had many transplants to join us. And our number of visitors grows daily.

It's a mystical, musical, and magical place. No where on earth like it! No place like home!

And, the intent of this blog is to share stories of Clarksdale, my home, with you.

1 comments:

Delta Blues said...

Love reading your blog. Your love of the delta shows, but I have to say that I think that its something you picked up from your daddy. He so taught you the important things in life. Your good people and our family is so blessed to have connected. Thanks for all that you share.